Microsoft Internship 2021 conducted through AICTE TULIP portal is offering virtual internship opportunity for 50000 students. Future Ready Talent is a virtual internship platform with an opportunity to learn the in-demand azure cloud & security skills aligned to industry needs. The program aims at preparing learners work towards solving business challenges and creating innovative solutions using the power of Microsoft Azure & GitHub tools.
This internship is being presented in partnership with AICTE, Future Skills Prime-a NASSCOM, and MeitY digital skilling initiative, Ernst & Young, GitHub and Quess Corp.
Who Can Apply?
- Undergraduates from any specialization.
- Interested applicants must available for a duration of 8 weeks
- Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
- The program is open to students who will graduate in 2022, 2023, and graduated in 2021.
- Students from all specializations are open to participate.
Perks of participating in Microsoft Internship Program 2021 :
- Participants can Access to GitHub Student Developer Pack (includes Azure for Students)
- Discounted Certifications
- After successful completion of Internship, Certificates will be provided.
- Industry sessions will be conducted.
- Hands-on labs sessions and Career Support Services will be provided.
Duration: 8 Weeks
Number of Openings: 50000
Deadline for Application: 20 October 2021
How to Apply?
Students who are interested to apply for this internship can apply through the Future Ready Talent portal or AICTE TULIP portal.
- To apply through the Future Ready Talent portal Click Here.
- To apply through AICTE TULIP portal Click Here.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.