IIT Hyderabad accepts applications for Technology Transfer Officer for Commercialisation of technologies developed at IIT Hyderabad.
An announcement from IIT Hyderabad has being released for the post of Technology Transfer Officer/ Commercialisation Officer for which eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Shortlisting will be based on online application followed by online interview for the screened-in candidates. Those candidates selected are required to physically report to IITH daily.
- Candidates with good knowledge in Technology transfers and relationships with industries.
- Undergraduate in Science or Engineering.
- PG/Diploma/Certificate in technology transfer/ licensing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in innovation and technology transfer, licensing and valuation areas of public research organisations or private organisations.
- MBA from reputed institutions.
- Law from recognized University.
- Collaborations with foreign companies.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, strong customer relationship skills,etc.
Number of Openings:
Duration: 11 Months (Extendable based on performance)
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,00,000 per month (based on experience and capability)
Online Application Deadline: 2 November 2021
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply by filling the Online Form.
For more details please go through the Official notification.
- ACCOUNTS, COMMERCE, CA, CS
- Business and Management
- Computer and IT
- Govt Jobs
- JOB POST
- MEDICINE, HEALTH, ALLIED
- Off Campus Drive
- School Student
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.