UNIEF or United States–India Educational Foundation is inviting candidates for Associate Job from India for the role of Indian Program Associate, Delhi.
The United States – India Educational Foundation (USIEF) promotes mutual understanding between the nationals of India and the U.S. through the educational exchange of outstanding scholars, professionals and students. Since its inception, USIEF has awarded approximately 20,000 Fulbright, Fulbright-Nehru, and other prestigious grants and scholarships in almost every academic discipline.
Tapping the talent of Fulbright students and scholars, USIEF holds dozens of academic or professional workshops each year. In addition to fellowship support, USIEF services include advising Indian citizens on higher education opportunities in the U.S. USIEF also consults with Indian and U.S. universities interested in developing linkages and exchanges.
Basic Functions of the Position:
Under the supervision of the Indian Program Officer, the incumbent assists the Indian program activities in administering the Fulbright Fellowships for the Indian citizens. The position is full time (40 hours per week).
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare fellowship information material.
- Prepare pan-India summary of applications.
- Prepare material for the review committee meetings and list of selected scholars.
- Prepare profiles of the selected scholars.
- Maintaining records of grantees.
- Develop, maintain and update Fulbright grantee lists.
- Update on day-to-day basis the information related to grantees on the website.
Operations and Administrative Management
- Support the Program team on all logistical and administrative arrangements for workshops, conferences, outreach, and other events.
- Keep the inventory details updated on all merchandise for publicity and outreach.
Alumni and Contact Management
- Maintain Alumni database and database of important contacts.
- Assist the Indian Program team in social media campaigning.
- Generate media reports and maintaining records of all digital and print media.
Any other responsibilities assigned by the Indian Program Officer.
Required Qualifications and Skills for this Associate Job:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum three years relevant experience working in education institutions, diplomatic missions, and international NGOs.
Higher education sector of India and the U.S.; Fellowship programs; alumni management, social media management.
High level oral and written English communication; ability to work independently, as well as part of a team; networking and liaising skills; facilitation and public speaking skills; ability to engage with grantees; flexibility in accepting tasking.
IT: Well versed with the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel; social media platforms and database handling.
Compensation: Annual salary 5.47 lakh plus benefits of approx. 3.26 lakh.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): USIEF provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this Associate Job:
Interested candidates should complete the USIEF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM (downloadable from http://www.usief.org.in/uploadip/usief_employment_application_form.doc)
and e-mail as word attachment to email@example.com along with detailed a CV and a over letter explaining how you meet the competency criteria.
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.