Wallmart is hiring candidates for excellent English requirement job. Its Recruitment 2023 is scheduled for multiple roles 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 graduates at multiple locations.
Walmart Inc. ( formerly Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets (also called supercenters), discount department stores, and grocery stores in the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by brothers Sam and James “Bud” Walton in nearby Rogers, Arkansas in 1962 and incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law on October 31, 1969. It also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses.
- Education Qualification: Full-time graduation is required (No Diploma)
- Experience range: 1 Year to 4 years of relevant experience in international and domestic customer service roles.
- Skills: Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; international customer support – email/chat/voice.
Important note for excellent English requirement:
- In this role, associates may be asked to switch between any support channel of phone, chat and Email based on the business requirements.
- They should be flexible to work in a 24/7 work environment with rotating weekly time off and be able to work in permanent night shifts or any assigned shifts on a rotational basis based on business needs.
- Strictly do not walk in if you have more than 4yrs exp
- If you have already attended, you can come apply again only after 6 months.
- Please come if you are an immediate joiner
- Work from office only.
- Immediate Joiner only – not more than 15 days
- Salary CTC:- 5LPA
To apply for the excellent English recruitment job: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3777041097/
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.