The National Scholarship Portal has launched a scholarship for classes 9 to 12. The scholarship aims to help girls belonging to the minority community.
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is an online portal by the Government of India for applying, processing, verifying and sanction of Government scholarships to students. It aims to reduce discrepancies and provide a common, effective and transparent way to disburse scholarships to students. It aims to be a “one stop” portal for Indian students applying for scholarships by bringing together hundreds of scholarships run by both states and the central government. The portal is a part of the government’s Digital India initiative. and the National e-Governance Plan.
Details about this scholarship for class 9 to 12:
The following rewards will be available to the beneficiaries of this scholarship:-
|Class 9 and 10
|Tuition fee, books & stationery expenses, boarding/lodging charges
|INR 5,000 per student
|Class 11 and 12
|College/School fees, books & stationery expenses, boarding/lodging charges
|INR 6,000 per student
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The beneficiaries of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship are girls students belonging to minority communities are Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsis
- Only the minority girls students who are studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship
- For availing of this scholarship scheme, the student has to secure at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- The credentials of the student have to be verified by the school. The student has To to fill out the school verification form and get it signed by the principal along with a stamp and signature on the photograph
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh
- There is no requirement to send hard copies to the authority.
- Only two students from a family can claim the scholarships.
- This scholarship cannot be availed for studying abroad
- The students are not required to pay any kind of fees for submitting the application form
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for this scholarship:-
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed on the basis of a minority population in each state and union territory as per the census 2011
- The authorities can change any rules from time to time
- If the scholarship is discontinued once then it will not be revived under any kind of circumstances
- If the student has provided any false information then the scholarship will be canceled and the given amount will be recovered
- In the case of an academic gap, the scholarship will be discontinued
- If a student is availing of any scholarship under the Central or state government scheme then he or she is not eligible to avail of Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- All those applicants who belong to the lowest income group will be given a preference
To apply for this scholarship for classes 9 to 12 visit: https://transformingindia.mygov.in/scheme/begum-hazrat-mahal-national-scholarship/
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.