Google Fellowship for Indian Researchers in Computers is aimed for PhD students in India. This fellowship will grant up to $50000 for four years.
Google LLC is an American multinationaltechnology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and as one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the field of artificial intelligence. Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc. is one of the five Big Tech companies, alongside Amazon, Apple Inc., Meta, and Microsoft.
The selected candidates for the Google PhD fellowship program can expect to get a comprehensive support package. The benefits include
- A substantial yearly grant of up to $50000 for four years
- Mentorship from experts at Google Research, and opportunities for global exposure.
- Access to Google Research offices worldwide, facilitating collaboration with other researchers and participation in prominent conferences.
What are the eligibility criteria for this Google Fellowship for Indian Researchers in Computers?
Candidates who aspire to join the program must be
- Enrolled in a PhD program at an accredited university in India.
- Possess a strong academic record
- Be actively engaged in research within computer science or a related field.
What is the application process?
The application process for the Google PhD fellowship 2024 is scheduled to open in March 2024, with a closing date in May 2024. Aspiring candidates are required to complete an online form, provide essential details, and submit a PDF proposal.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.