- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a commercial agreements or pricing environment, in a technology based company or legal environment focusing on technology based customers and agreements.
- Experience with infrastructure/tech business-to-business (B2B) pricing or business strategy.
- MBA degree in a business discipline, and technical background (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
- Experience working on agreement pricing with Sales, customers, and other functional teams.
- Ability to translate quantitative analysis into a business recommendation.
- Proficient computational skills: SQL, spreadsheet modeling.
- Excellent program management, presentation, communication, and quantitative analysis skills.
About the job
As a member of the Deal Pricing team, you will work with Regional Sales teams to price agreements for our customers.
As a Pricing Associate, you will work directly with account teams, and independently on strategic initiatives. Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and will require you to keep the big picture in focus. You will collaborate with other team members on multi-disciplinary projects to scale up our agreement pricing practices. Your work will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres, and it will be your job to keep all the stakeholders coordinated.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Structure, develop, model, and price large customer agreements in close collaboration with executives, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales.
- Guide selections through data analysis and forecasting.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams (e.g., Contracting, Order Management, Billing, Finance) to solve agreement pricing issues and deliver seamless experience.
- Help with Pricing team’s strategic initiatives (e.g., analyze pricing trends, improve price response time, analyze regional agreement pricing).
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.