State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, proof of age, education, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting / interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details / documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Proof Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he / she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for
reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted / qualified candidates). The Call letter / advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only
(No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision / corrigenda (if any) will be hosted only on the Bank’s abovementioned websites.
Minimum 30 years of experience in Banking/Financial Institutions as on 31.12.2021 of which minimum 4 years should be in the post of
General Manager/ Chief General Manager or equivalent grades in a large Bank with asset size of over Rs.5.00 lac crores.
Preference would be given to the candidates having an experience of minimum2
years (within the overall experience) at Senior Management Level(viz. Regional /
Zonal / Circle Head or equivalent) with responsibility for business growth / recovery of
Agri / SME business.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: https://sbi.co.in/documents/77530/11154687/100322-Advisor+%28OSS%29+Ad+No.+CRPD-SCO-2021-22%2829%29.pdf/2c8f423f-ad1b-9dae-1df4-64dbb3ce1ffd?t=1646919234513
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.