- 12 years of experience in UX Design
- Experience managing/leading design teams
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing UX work, and with best practices for user-centered interface and interaction design
- Experience designing across multiple consumer products
- Experience designing, implementing, or evolving design frameworks
- Experience working with researchers to derive insights and make strategic decisions informed by data
- Experience building for users in emerging markets
- Portfolio of work demonstrating ability to design for mobile
About the job
The Google Payments team is operating a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The industry is undergoing a step-change as technologies such as digital wallets and banking rails, and interaction patterns emerge.
Our goal is to build a product and ecosystem that unlocks opportunity for users, merchants, and financial institutions. We are focused on growth, scale, and putting users and their financial needs first.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Google’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
- Drive complex design system projects and provide excellent storytelling to build cross-functional alignment.
- Create platform rules and abstractions that stem from design decisions that are backed by rationale.
- Build wireframes and prototypes that communicate ideas, challenges, or decisions-points.
- Collaborate with other product disciplines to arrive at a collective product direction, understanding, and requirements.
- Manage and inspire a team of designers.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.