At Microsoft, we acknowledge the importance of a well-deserved sabbatical. What we also understand are the challenges women face once they decide to pursue their career interests after a substantial career break. Which is why, we have designed a program that will help you make an easy transition back into the corporate world. With the opportunity to work on live projects within Microsoft, the program, aptly named Springboard, gives you just the right impetus to get your career back on the track, the way you want it.
The Springboard program is a 4-month internship program which provides:
- Live and strategic business projects
- Ramp-up trainings to hone technical skills
- Project Guide, Mentor and Buddy to assist you during the project
- Opportunity to interview as a full-time employee at the end of the program
- Attractive monthly Stipend
The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Customer Outcomes Manager
- Understands customer drivers and business outcomes of digital transformation and contributes to Digital/transformation with the customer; initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation for assigned accounts. Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., testimonials) for referencing.
Sales Leadership Pivoting to Industry
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and the needs of each assigned account and identifies opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions/ideas based on their needs and strategies; works on behalf of the customer.
Executes on Account Plan & Goals
- Manages and executes plans for multiple accounts to ensure Microsoft targets and customer business needs are met; coordinates with extended virtual teams and holds self and the team accountable for executing on plans and meeting customer needs; outlines revenue targets to deliver on account plans; orchestrates extended team and embraces partners to scale business; ensures sales consumption and adoption goals on target.
Prior sales experience is must have.
Preferred : Technology sales experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
TO APPLY VISIT: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/1270698/Springboard-FY22-Account-Executive
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.