Byju’s is inviting applications for the post of Marketing Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Byju’s Internship!
About BYJU’S The Learning App
BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech firm and the provider of India’s largest K12 learning app, which provides highly adaptable, engaging, and effective learning programmes for kids in grades 4 through 12 (K-12) and students preparing for competitive examinations such as JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. BYJU’S already has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and 30,000 new students join every month. The BYJU’S app makes learning pleasant and successful, with students spending an average of 57 minutes each day on the app. Renewal rates can reach 85 percent.
BYJU’S, which was launched in 2015, has quickly become the most popular and favoured education app among students of all ages. BYJU’S is setting the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the intersection of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning approaches by providing a world-class learning experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generating leads through offline marketing campaigns
- Maintaining excellent relationships with school principals and coordinators
- Managing databases on a daily basis and publishing reports
- Supporting in planning and execution on a daily basis
- Performing follow-ups regularly with education institutes via calling and visits
- Preparing creative presentations and sharing different ideas for the same
Location: Pune, India.
Duration: The Byju’s internship will be for a period of 3 months.
- Stipend: Rs.20,000 / month
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
Deadline to Apply: The last date of applying for this internship is 9th June, 2022.
How To Apply For This Internship?
To apply for the Byju’s internship, click here.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.