ABOUT DISCOVERY INDIA:
Assistant Manager – Ad Sales: Discovery India, the country’s leading infotainment player, is dedicated to satisfying curiosity, engaging and entertaining viewers with high-quality content through its portfolio of 12 channels including Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery HD World, Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo, Discovery Kids, Animal Planet HD World, TLC HD World, Discovery Tamil, and a premium sports channel DSPORT. From survival to natural history, wonders of science to extreme jobs, motoring to travel and lifestyle, and the latest engineering marvels to original content productions to live sporting events, each channel offers distinct must-watch programming to engage viewers across the country.
Responsibilities of Assistant Manager – Ad Sales:
This position will be responsible for Advertising revenues. Focus on account development for the growth of Ad Sales. Deliver sales presentations to advertisers and their respective ad agencies. Work with other departments to create and sell compelling proposals. Present the full range of DCIN programming, audience, sponsorship, and marketing opportunities. Meet with budgetary goals set by department heads and sell conceptually.
- Develop new business and grow existing business at agency and client direct level with a focus on pricing, share to ensure inventory across our network portfolio are optimized.
- Collaborate with various departments that could help develop & maintain high value clients.
- Selling big ticket IP’S & solution based content pieces to achieve the set targets.
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with agencies, direct accounts and clients.
- Provide regular updates on network performance, audience delivery and programming to drive additional spending.
- Partner with Sales Planners/Assistants to prioritize accounts, resolve discrepancies and provide regular updates to clients and/or agencies.
- Cultivate a strong understanding of the direct response category and competitive landscape.
- Partner with the Ad Sales leadership team to manage and maximize inventory across assigned networks.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- 5 to 6 years of Sales experience, preferably in Ad Sales, Concept Selling, Brand Content Sales
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Great verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and team player
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies
- Ability to work overtime with short notice
- Previous related experience a plus
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.