You can check out the Scholarship for Students Domiciled in Manipur and apply for the same here. Check out procedures to apply online for the scholarship scheme and the eligibility criteria that you need to follow.
The Government of Manipur state will be providing pre-matric Scholarship opportunities for students who are not able to continue their education due to various reasons this scholarship will be available, especially for the students who are currently in class first to class 10th in the various government or private schools available in the Manipur state.
The applicant will be provided with the following benefits for applying for this Scholarship for Students Domiciled in Manipur:-
- The students from Class 3 to 10 as hostelers will receive INR 500 per month for 10 months and the students from Class 1 to 10 as day scholars will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months.
- An ad hoc grant of INR 500 will give to all the students.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be domiciled in Manipur
- The applicant must belong to the OBC category
- The applicant must be studying from Class 1 to 10
- The applicant must have an annual family income of not more than INR 2.5 lakh from all sources
To apply for this Scholarship for Students Domiciled in Manipur visit: https://scholarships.gov.in/
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
- Scholarship Closing Date: Update Soon
- Last Date for Defect Verification: Update Soon
- Last Date for Institute Verification: Update Soon
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.