Google, the world’s most popular search engine is offering Google Winter Internship 2024 Data Center Engineering. The internship spans over 22-24 weeks and is designed for students in the final year of their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field, who are to graduate in 2024.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and as one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the field of artificial intelligence. Alongside Amazon, Apple Inc., Meta, and Microsoft, Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc. is one of the five Big Tech companies.
About Google Winter Internship 2024 Data Center Engineering:
In terms of starting the application process, interested candidates need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Then, click on the “Apply” button on the provided official page and provide the necessary materials in the specified sections.
Candidates are suggested to submit their applications on time to grab this opportunity as the application deadline is 5th January 2024.
What are the qualifications required for the Google internship?
Aspiring individuals who wish to delve into the core of Google operations through the Data Center Engineering Internship for Winter 2024 must possess the following qualifications.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Have experience with installing a Network or Linux system.
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English.
Apart, from these minimum qualifications Google has also laid out some qualifications that will be preferred during the selection process for the internship.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Linux and networks.
- Competence in designing and developing products, systems, operations, maintenance, and processes for data centers.
- Strong analytical abilities, using tools to ensure that designs adhere to safety regulations.
- The ability to dedicate oneself full-time for a minimum of six months during the academic year at the university.
What will be the responsibilities of the interns?
The interns participating in this internship program will be given some responsibilities that include
- Participate in cabling, deployments, updates, and repairs.
- Determine patterns of machine failure, file bug reports, and work with distant teams to find solutions.
- Good communication with partners and clients.
- taking an active part in initiatives for the installation, upkeep, and support of both new and existing data center infrastructures.
- Configuration and debugging of Linux OS-related problems on servers, fixing important technical problems across a large number of impacted devices.
To apply for this Google Winter Internship 2024 Data Center Engineering visit:
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.