The program is open to graduate and post-graduate students under the age of 27 and is a two-year AI and data science researchers in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras is accepting applications for a two-year artificial intelligence (AI) and data science research scholarship.
What you should know:
- This fellowship is open to graduate and post-graduate students under the age of 27.
- This is a two-year AI and data science research scholarship.
- The fellowship is dubbed a ‘Post Baccalaureate Fellowship,’ and it will be administered by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras’ Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI).
- Candidates who are chosen for this fellowship will get a monthly stipend of Rs 60,000.
- Candidates must complete an application form to be considered for this fellowship. To get to the form, go here.
- On or before June 30, 2021, the application form must be submitted.
- Candidates must also write a brief statement of purpose when completing their application form, stating their goal and motivation for working at RBCDSAI, IIT Madras.
- Candidates must also select three RBCDSAI faculty members with whom they would like to cooperate and work.
Details required for application:
- Name, email address
- Details of educational degree completed
- Year of graduation, name of University
- Rank within the department as well as the Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA)
- Statement of purpose
- You are also required to mention the research areas you wish to work on.
Benefits of this fellowship:
- Fellows will have the opportunity to publish in famous publications and present at important conferences.
- Candidates will also have the opportunity to interact with notable experts and attend numerous seminars as part of this programme.
- Many candidates will also have the possibility to work for large AI and data science companies.
For any additional queries, interested candidates may call on +91-44-22578980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.