At Nat Habit, we are re-imagining the natural personal care space by providing customers a differentiated offering of “fresh” personal care products. We use fresh & whole ingredients such as milk, yogurt, pulp/juices of various fruits & vegetables as well as fresh flowers and leaves to build personal care products for everyday use. Check us out on www.nathabit.in
The founding team has a strong startup experience and is well funded and backed by top angel investors and tier 1 institutional investors.
Role: Resident Photographer & Videographer
We are looking for a creative photographer/videographer to join our team at Nat Habit to conceptualise, create, shoot, and edit brand content.
The person shall be responsible for innovative product photography and video requirements across all platforms.
If you’re someone who is familiar with producing unique conceptual product shots, with a hint of quirk, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work or your portfolio, along with your application.
- Innovative conceptualisation, mood boarding & conduction of shoots
- Create great quality films, videos and images for all platforms from start to finish. Platforms include Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Website, Digital Ads & Annual Brand Campaigns across different media.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of photo & video editing
- Edit footage/images in post-production
- Prop sourcing
- Exposure to external production houses for celeb campaigns
- Enhance brand value with extra-ordinary content
- Minimum experience of 2 years in product photography/videography – preferably in food or FMCG.
- Proficiency with editing softwares like Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- Experience in both studio as well as lifestyle/natural setups
- Experience editing videos, transitions, sound effects and music
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Able to churn out quality work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Fun, friendly & creative
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.