Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Gujarat is a scheme only for girls and children of the SEBC category. Under this scheme, the government will give benefits to all those students who desire to pursue their further studies. All the courses from 11th to Ph.D. Degree-level students can apply for the scheme. By providing monetary benefits to the students, the government of the state will support them in bearing their educational expenses.
Highlights of Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC)
- Name of the scheme: Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC)
- Launched by: Director Developing Caste Welfare
- Launched in: Gujarat
- Beneficiaries: SEBC Girl Students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Objective: Help and encourage the students
- Official website: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
The start date to apply for the scholarship program in 11th October 2021.
The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 11th November 2021.
Objective of Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC)
Director Developing Caste Welfare aims to uplift the education among the students of the SEBC Girls by starting this scheme. This scheme will encourage and support financially weak students by providing them monetary help.
Benefits of Scholarship
|Group A||BSc, Medical, and Engineering courses||RS. 280 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|Group B||Diploma courses such as Engineering, technical, science, and postgraduate courses||RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|Group C||Medicine, Technical skill, Commerce, Arts, Postgraduate courses||RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|Group D||Graduation and Postgraduation courses||RS. 175 per month for hostelers and RS. 90 per month for day scholars.|
|Group E||Class 11 and 12||RS. 115 per month for hostelers and RS. 65 per month for day scholars.|
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC) Eligibility Criteria
- Students should be an Indian citizen
- Only Gujrat state native Girl students who belong to the SEBC category can apply
- Students should have a 10th standard examination passing certificate and taken admitted in school or college for post-matric course (11 to Ph.D. degree level)
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Self-Attested Certificate of Previous academic mark sheet
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- Self-Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
- School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority) (Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- Hostel Certificate (Only For Hosteller Student)
- First Page of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Break Affidavit (If Break Gap is More than One Year)
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.