Lucknow Cantonment Recruitment 2022: Lucknow Cantonment announced vacancies for Assistant Teacher, Junior Clerk, X-Ray Technician, Pharmacist, Horticulture Inspector, Sanitary Inspector and Mid Wife. Check Details Here.
Lucknow Cantonment Recruitment 2022: Lucknow Cantonment has published a notice for recruitment to the post of Assistant Teacher, Junior Clerk, X-Ray Technician, Pharmacist, Horticulture Inspector, Sanitary Inspector and Mid Wife. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website from 01 December to 31 December 2022 on mponline.gov.in and lucknow.cantt.gov.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 01 December 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 31 December 2022
- List of Eligible Candidates – 20 January 2023
- Exam Date – 10 February to 12 February 2023
- Lucknow Cantonment Admit Card – 01 February 2023
Lucknow Cantonment Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|X Ray Technician||1|
- Assistant Teacher – Graduation and D.El.Ed or Shiksha Mitra with 2 years BTC Course or 2 years D.Ed Or D.Ed in Special Education OR 2 years Special BTC OR 2 years BTC Diploma in Urdu OR Bl.Ed Or B.Ed. State TET/CTET Passed
- Junior Clerk – Intermediate and typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi or 30 wpm in English certificate. CCC Certificate or DOEACC
- X Ray Technician – Intermediate (Science). Diploma in Radiology. Registration with State Medical Facility. 2 years experience in Territory Army or NCC B Certificate
- Pharmacist – Intermediate (Science). Diploma in Pharmacy. Registration with State Medical Facility. years experience in Territory Army or NCC B Certificate
- Horticulture Inspector – B.Sc in Agriculture/Biology
- Sanitary Inspector – B.Sc in Chemistry/Agriculture/Animal Husbandry and Diploma
- Mid-Wife Female – Intermediate and 1.5 years/2 years course of ANM. Certificate of Training Programeof 6 months of Maternity. Registration with State Medical Facility.
- General – 21 to 30 years
- SC – 21 to 35 years
- OBC – 21 to 33 years
Selection Process for Assistant Teacher, Jr Clerk and Other Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam only.
How to Apply for Lucknow Cantonment Recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 01 December to 31 December 2022.
- General/UR – Rs. 1200/-
- OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC – Rs. 800/-
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.