Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme is a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative of HALEON India (erstwhile GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare) focused towards providing financial support to underprivileged and meritorious Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) students across India. Under this scholarship programme, 100 deserving students will be selected who are pursuing their first year of BDS course in Government colleges or Government funded colleges. Each selected students will be provided with financial assistance of INR 1,05,000 per year, for their 4 years, to support their academic and living expenses incurred towards their BDS programme.
About HALEON India (erstwhile GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare): HALEON India (erstwhile GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare) is global leader in consumer healthcare sector, with brands trusted by millions of consumers. These brands are built on trusted science, innovation and deep human understanding. In India the company employs over 500 employees and has category-leading brands such as Sensodyne, Eno, Crocin, Otrivin, Ostocalcium and iodex. We are united by our purpose of delivering better everyday health with humanity. Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme has been designed to ensure that students achieve their goals of pursuing professional dental education without any financial hindrances.
Indian Dental Association (IDA): As a flag bearer of oral health, Indian Dental Association (IDA) believes in supporting bright and deserving students to graduate and excel as dental professionals. IDA stands by the financially underprivileged and hardworking students who desire to carve out a new path for themselves and thus become the flagbearers of IDA’s vision of “Improving oral health and quality of life”. IDA is the official knowledge partner for this scholarship programme.
HALEON India (erstwhile GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare) has partnered with Goodera, a technology platform that makes CSR, volunteering and sustainability activity transparent, measurable and engaging as the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) partner for its CSR initiatives.
- Open for students pursuing their first-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme only from government and government-funded colleges.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% in their Higher Secondary Education. (NOTE: Successful applicant has to maintain a minimum 60% score in each semester/year to continue availing the benefits for their 4 years course.)
- Annual family income of the applicants should not be more than INR 8,00,000/- from all sources.
- Children or family members of employees of HALEON India (erstwhile GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare), IDA, Goodera & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Students from pan-India can apply.
Each successfully selected student will receive INR 1,05,000 per year for 4 years of BDS Course.
NOTE: The scholarship amount can be utilized only for academic expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.Documents
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Government-issued documents such as tax return, income certificate from local administration, EWS (Economic Weaker Section) certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant or parent
- Photograph of the applicant
Note: From the second year onwards, the scholar needs to submit a character certificate from College. How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.