NESAC stands for North Eastern Space Applications Centre. It is an autonomous research and development organization located in Shillong, India. It was established in the year 1992 by the Department of Space, Government of India with the goal of providing space technology solutions for the North Eastern Region of India. The organization conducts research in the areas of remote sensing, GIS, satellite communication, and natural resource management.
This job post notifies about multiple role 2021/2022 graduates at multiple location by NESAC.
The eligibility requirements for Project Associates (PA) positions are as follows:
- PA01: a M.Sc. degree in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Sericulture/ Horticulture/ Botany/ Life Science/ Environmental Science/ Geology/ Geography/ Applied Geography/ Physics/ Home Science or equivalent, or a M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Spatial Information Science/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent, or a B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE or equivalent. Desirable qualifications include working experience in application of RS and GIS in Agriculture and allied areas/Land use Planning.
- PA02: a M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/ Geology/ Geography/ Environmental Science or equivalent, or a B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering or equivalent. Desirable qualifications include working experience in applications of RS and GIS.
- PA03: a M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/ Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent, or a B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent.
- PA04: B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering or equivalent. Desirable qualifications include working experience in RS & GIS, Web GIS and spatial decision support development.
Age: Below 35
Age relaxation rules for candidates are as follows:
- SC/ST candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 5 years in the age limit
- OBC candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 3 years in the age limit
- Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders
- Candidates claiming age relaxation need to submit valid documentary proof.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.