HSBC was founded in 1865 in Hong Kong and has grown to become one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the world. The company operates in 64 countries and territories, serving around 40 million customers. Its services include retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, private banking, and investment banking. HSBC is also involved in various other businesses, including insurance, credit cards, and asset management.
This Job Post is for 2020/2021/2022 pass out BE/BTech
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate should:
- Have a solid grasp of programming fundamentals and the ability to write logical code in any programming language.
- Be knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Benefit from formal training in backend programming languages.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Show initiative and the ability to complete tasks independently and on time.
To apply: https://jobs.cybertecz.in/hsbc-recruitment-2023-hiring-for-freshers-as-trainee-software-engineer/
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.