McAfee Recruitment 2021 for the post of Software Development Engineer. Apply Now!
McAfee is offering job for the post of Software Development Engineer. Their technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through their actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions.
Contribute to the core design/development of Firewall As a Service, new addition under the umbrella of Unified Cloud Edge (UCE), strategic solution providing Web, CASB and Data Protection capabilities for Cloud, and Hybrid Customers. In addition, support the feature enhancements and sustenance for McAfee Web Protection releases. This requires skills to contribute to new feature requirements, design and development activities including sustenance.
About the Role:
- Work with Agile process for iteration based development.
- Should be able to take up end-to-end ownership of features/functions including development, testing and automation of functional and non-functional.
- Should be able to come up with innovative ideas to solve product problems.
- Should be able to analyze feature requirements and assist with design documentation.
- Should be able to analyze customer issues and provide resolution/workaround.
- Ability to develop/automate in Cloud/Hybrid architecture.
- Should have good focus for Quality in each work responsibility.
Who Can Apply?
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are as follows:
- Having 4 – 8 years of professional work experience.
- Strong experience in object-oriented programming with C++ – mandatory skill
- 3+ years of development experience on Linux is mandatory.
- Project experience in developing complex multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with Docker or cloud deployment technologies
- Excellent knowledge of common Internet/Networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSL, UDP, SOCKS)
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system (Windows : Basic, Linux : in-depth)
- Development experience with Cloud/SaaS deployments is strongly desired
- Candidates with prior experience in developing software for security/networking products will be preferred.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Working experience with JIRA/GIT is desired.
Job Location: Bangalore.
How to Apply?
Desired candidates can apply by Clicking Here.
For more details you are advised to go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.