Discovery Channel provides opportunity to freshers of any degree graduate for a full time company employee.
Discovery’s Direct-to- Consumer team offers a truly unique experience. As a Graduate Software Engineer, you’ll make an almost immediate impact, helping to create world class global streaming products and the platform that powers them. You’ll be able to build features that help to refine the modern viewing experience for millions. If you get selected you will also work with and learn from highly talented engineers, using cutting-edge technology to deliver immense value for passionate super fans around the world.
- Project Assignments
- Onboarding and Bootcamp
- Mentorship Program
- Career Coaching
- Global Network and Opportunities
- Accelerated Growth
Locations: Bangalore, India.
- Create world-class global streaming products and the platform that powers them.
- Develop your area of expertise on the features and services you help build along with a group of talented engineers.
- Take end to end ownership of product features and own the technical and operational excellence of these products.
- Contribute to the product and services development process; Design and test your own hypophysis by collecting and measuring data.
Who can Apply?
- Candidates those who are Proactive problem solvers, motivated to learn and able to collaborate and exchange ideas and most importantly be a team player.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be graduating in 2022.
- Must have at least a 7.5 CGPA.
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Prior Intern experience as a developer in a consumer-focused company.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
How To Apply?
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.