Amazon Off Campus 2022: Accepts applications for a Cloud Support Associate post.
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. With AISPL (Amazon Internet Services Private Limited) support you to have a chance to join them as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services. AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR Big Data Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills.
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Responsibilities as a Cloud Support Associate:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
Location: Hyderabad, India.
How to Apply?
Those Candidates who wish to apply can apply by clicking on the official website.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.