Apply for Trainee – PLM at IndiGo. Check Details here.
IndiGo accepts applications for the vacancy of Trainee – PLM position from B.tech candidates of various branches. No experience required. Here are the details:
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Business Unit: PLM
Who can Apply?
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- Candidate Should have completed B. Tech.
- 10%- 60 and above
- 12%-60 and above
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above
Location: Anywhere in India.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking on the Apply Now. You are advised to refer to the official job website.
For more details please visit the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.