Mahindra Rise is hiring as Full stack Engineer. No experience required.
Mahindra Rise is accepting applications for the post of Full Stack Engineer. Mahindra group brings a Hackathon for final year engineering students (or up to 1-year experienced) to be an innovation catalyst for the greater good. Empowering You to Rise!
What they desire in you?
- Work as a team member to deliver various business requirements
- Upgrade the skills by learning various new and latest technologies
- Part of application modernization journey – use of latest technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, Cloud Services, DevSecOps, etc.
- Explore new emerging technologies, conduct POCs and create IT solutions based on these.
Critical Skills required:
- Working Knowledge in any of the Front-end technologies like React JS, Angular or Vue.JS, NextJS, Bootstrap
- Strong database concepts like SQL (MySQL, Postgres etc.) , No-SQL, MongoDB, Cosmos, Atlas, Redis, Graph DB, Graph QL etc.
- Knowledge of any of the programming languages like Java, Dot Net Core, Python, Node JS, Golang, PHP and Mobility specific technologies like Android, iOS native, Ionic, React Native, Firebase
- Well versed with cloud concepts like IaaS, PaaS, Serverless deployments, cloud native services; Security perspective like VAPT (Click jacking, Cross origin etc.), Devsecops; Network basics – which ports to be open for SSL, how SSL works, how Public & Private IPs works in Cloud, microsegmentation etc; Developer Roles and coding standards
- Preferred knowledge in Cloud Devops, REST, SOAP, Microservices, pub-sub, Kubernetes, containerization, API gateway/load balancer, how cluster works, mount point, VMs etc.
- Should demonstrate high level of confidentiality while handling the organization or any employee’s private information.
Behavioral Competencies/ Skills:
- Positive attitude in learning new skills and demonstrate the quick turnaround of the solutions of various business requirements
- Customer Focus, Innovation Lead Transformation & Result Orientation with execution excellence. Leadership Behaviours – Agile, Bold and Collaborative with great presentation skills.
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore.
- 15 MCQs
- 2 Programming Question
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking on Apply Now!
For more details and guidelines, you are advised to go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.