Philips Off Campus Drive 2022 accepts applications for Intern from Graduates.
Philips Off Campus Drive 2022 accepts applications for Intern from Graduates. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Working at Philips is more than a job.
Role Competency & requirement:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player.
How To Apply?
Eligible & interested candidates can apply by clicking on Apply Now!
For more details you can check the official notification. Apply as soon as possible.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.