Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited is a global IT solutions and services company based in Mumbai, India. LTI was ranked number 6 in India IT companies in 2013–2014. The company has 39 offices in 30 countries. It employs standards of the Software Engineering Institute’s (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and is a Maturity Level 5 assessed organisation.
Company Website: www.lntinfotech.com/
Position: Junior Engineer Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2) Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Faridabad
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Proposal Support
- Work Estimation
Junior Engineer Trainee, under supervision of Tendering manager, is responsible for the assigned tenders for domestic Coal/ Oil & gas fired projects (including R&M) / Complete boiler supply) projects. The role of Junior Engineer Trainee is described below (as applicable):
Role & Responsibility
- Tender documents review along with amendment / errata / corrigendum / clarifications and update to Tendering Manager.
- Support Tendering Manager in Identifying documents and information required for bid preparation.
- Coordination with internal department under supervision of Tendering Manager.
- Coordination with vendors under supervision of Tendering Manager.
- Under supervision of Tendering Manager, co-ordinate for necessary documentation required for bid submission.
- Assist package manager for estimation of Boiler packages.
- Participate in meeting with vendors.
- Assist package manager for project related issues.
- Ensure compliance to department procedure & process
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.