Minecraft inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world.
The Senior Media Producer will be responsible for overseeing the production of linear content by developed external partners. This includes animated content. As a Senior Media Producer, you will help build and maintain both the organizational and creative relationship between the Minecraft team and outside partners. This will take you through the entire production process, planning schedules, communications, deliveries, and milestones, in conjunction with other members of the Minecraft team. Along product specific work, you will organize an internal media library that will be used by internal teams and provide curated views for external teams developing content based on the IP. You will be part of the franchise development team of Minecraft and report to the director of franchise development.
Responsibilities of Senior Media Producer
- Work closely with Minecraft creative teams to ensure that partners are onboarded and aligned with Minecraft themes, characters, and principles.
- Work with partners and Minecraft team to define delivery artifacts, develop schedules and milestones.
- Ensure that the plan for artifacts, schedules and milestones is followed, keeping all relevant parties informed and up to date. See projects through to the end.
- Prepare and facilitate in organizing creative materials used to onboard new creative partners, to reduce work on internal creative teams each time new partners are brought in.
- Work with internal teams collecting creative materials throughout the organization, sort and label it and store it centrally in a media library.
- Work with Senior Editor of Franchise Development on the capturing the narrative elements of linear content
- You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
- You will communicate and collaborate with leadership and key business stakeholders
- A successful candidate is a cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation and delivery of the various media-related initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- 5+ years of applied Product Management experience
- Experience in working in film or animation and a good understanding of the different stages of development.
- Technical: Understanding of and experience working with Content Management Systems and publishing tools.
- Gets things done: Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
- Excellent Communicator: Has strong communication skills; written and oral. You should be able to present to stakeholders Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
- Strong Collaboration: You work with and earn trust with key business stakeholders
- Interpersonal: Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.