Analyst – IT Global Manufacturing MES
Provides implementation and support of standard and customized MES technology in at multiple locations critical to the operation of our manufacturing processes. Works on assigned MES project tasks, prepares and acquires necessary information for requested MES solutions. Prioritize issues and escalated to appropriated support team and coordinates between process control staff and IT. Responsible to promote and enforce IT policies and standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the company standard systems OSIsoft PI.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of underlying Microsoft systems like Windows Server, SQL Server and Internet Information Server.
- End-user support of OSIsoft PI requests and other MES applications.
- Advising, coordinating and supporting end-user requests for new solutions related to MES client / server systems.
- Enforcing corporate IT security and network cyber security policies for system implementation or upgrades.
- Working with the team to develop customer solutions, system-upgrade paths and new system standards as required.
- Keeping accuracy of MES systems and equipment asset lists.
- Leading MES projects, including: Following IT project methodology, requirements gathering, system evaluation, resource scheduling and documentation preparing.
- Creating and maintaining system documentation, installation scripts, end-user help document and meeting minutes as required.
- Providing training to end-users for standard MES systems.
- Participating team meetings, knowledge transfers and project stage gates meetings as required.
- 6+ years of technical experience providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft MS SQL Server including the administration and development of databases (ideally using SSIS and SSMS)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with OSIsoft PI System
- Developing solutions utilizing PI Asset Framework (PI AF) and Event Frames for enabling analytics from PI data historian;
- Developing reports, displays, and data sheets for MES systems;
- Very good Understanding of the current data management and analysis methods and technologies
- Extensive experience in designing systems architecture based on OSI PI, including OSIsoft PI Asset and Event Framework.
- Extensive experience in designing PI Vision dashboards, especially in the context of process industry
- Working Experience Manufacturing IT Systems such as DeltaV, Foxboro or similar systems
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows products, especially with Windows Server.
- Lead conversations on system architecture, system limitations and leading practices.
- 1 + years of Project Management
- Strong English Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Experience working with Virtual teams.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker – ability to extract, analyze and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies from customers and IT team members.
- Microsoft Infrastructure (i.e. Active Directory) and Office products
- WAN / LAN topology and support
- End-user support by using remote tools and Help Desk ticketing systems, preferably Service Now
- Microsoft certifications in the MS SQL area
- Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Framework development
- Process control system programming skills
Disclaimer: We cooperate with carefully selected external vendors supporting us on specific employment opportunities. Momentive is not seeking or accepting any unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies at this time. Please do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Please note that Momentive will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee for candidate resumes that are submitted without the existence of a valid written and signed search firm agreement.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.