At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built-in the cloud.
Software Intern – Data Engineer
Your Life As a Maven:
- Undergo rigorous technical training for 3 months.
- Gain hands-on experience in Data Engineering
- You will be ingressing, transforming and processing data on the public cloud.
- Playing with data on cloud
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to do sponsored cloud certifications
- Should hold Engineering or Graduate degree in Computers/IT
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must have around 1+ year of working exposure or academic experience in one of the below technologies:
- ETL Tool – Informatica etc
- A basic understanding of Cloud platforms will be added advantage.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Post selection candidate will be absorbed as an intern for 3 months with a stipend of Rs. 18,000 per month
- After successful completion of 3 months internship/training and on the basis of the performance, the candidate will be staffed into a permanent role with a CTC of a minimum of 4-5 Lakhs/pa or above
- 27 months Agreement
- Refundable Security Deposit of Rs 1 Lacs
- Security Deposit will be paid back after completion of the Agreement Period
- If any applicant breaches the agreement / bond the security amount will not be refunded
- If the Performance / Attitude of the candidate is not up to the mark, company has rights to terminate the employee with no refund
- Working Location – Gurgaon / Chandigarh,
- Timings are from 13:00pm to 22:00pm (Monday to Thursday) and from 10:00 am to 19:00 pm (Friday), 5 days week
- Aptitude – You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication – You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact – You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion – You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work
- Fast Fifty, Crain’s Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.