Google is hiring as Pre-Doctoral Researcher.
About the Role:
The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you direct experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education. As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a variety of areas in Computer Science. You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good.
Who can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as Tensor Flow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
How To Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by clicking on Apply Now!
For more details please go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.