About the Course
In this 5-course certificate program, you’ll prepare for an entry-level job in IT support through an innovative curriculum developed by Google. 80% of Google IT Support Professional Certificate learners in the U.S. report a career impact within 6 months, such as finding a new job, getting a raise, or starting a new business. The program is part of Grow with Google, a Google initiative to help create economic opportunities for all.
Upon completion of the certificate, learners eligible to work in the US can directly share their information with Google, as well as employers like Hulu, Infosys, Intel, Walmart, and more.
This program also prepares you for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry-standard certification for IT— you’ll earn a dual credential when you complete both. Through a mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on labs, you’ll get introduced to troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, and security — foundational IT skills required for an entry-level role. You’ll hear from Googlers whose foundations in IT support, served as launchpads for their own careers. By dedicating ~5 hours a week, you can complete in 3-6 months.
This program is ACE® certified—when you complete it, you can earn up to 12 college credits, the equivalent of 4 associate degree-level courses.
What you will learn?
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT capacity
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Learn to use systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code
Courses under this certification
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defence against the Digital Dark Arts
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeDash is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.