Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:- Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst/ Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc
- Hiring Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
- Science/ Engineering Graduate
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain/ technical/ project relation training and certifications
- Defect Management
- Configuration Management
- Service Support and Maintenance
- Knowledge Management
To apply visit: www.cognizant.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.