About the Team:
Training Design is a new team being developed as a part of Myntra Contact centre
We work with various cross-functional teams and are responsible for designing end to end training plans for new and existing employees across all CX LOBs. This includes analyzing data and identifying content inclusions, defining training duration and deployment channels/methodologies, creating content assets including SOPS, storyboards, presentations, audio, graphics, animations, games, and activities for both Instructor-lead and E-learning programs.
What you’ll do:
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform training needs analysis
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Design and develop detailed storyboards
- Review process documents/SOPs and provide insights and suggestions to creators to ensure that all critical and relevant information is included and clearly defined
- Design instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- Develop soft skills content using innovative teaching techniques & tools like case studies, audios/videos components, role plays, activities/workshops, projects, evaluation methods, etc.
- Create and administer quizzes based on the training imparted to check learner comprehension
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Apply different instructional methodologies/theories to drive learning and enhanced retention thereby achieving training objectives
- Host and manage training content on the LMS
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program during the pilot and implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continual improvement
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
? Graduate with 2-5 years of experience in course design for instructor-led / blended / online training
? Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
? Experience working with an LMS and course development software
? Knowledge of instructional design concepts – Storyboarding, Assessments, etc.
? Knowledge and experience in training needs analysis, adult learning/training principles, and principles of instructional design
? Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
? Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
? Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
? Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.