- Position SummaryRole and Responsibilities
- Primary skills :- Data Science & Analytics
- 1. [Data Collecting and managing] Developing modules or scripts for collecting, sampling, cleaning and storing data in DB or file system. Creating validation and testing set for final metric evaluation.2. [Data pre-processing ] Reflect the features of collected data well and design pre-processing algorithm that eases unnecessary complexity.3. [Data modelling] Explore and design suitable machine learning model or deep learning algorithm or statistical model to solve business challenges.4. [Metric Reporting] Defining metric which correlates with business outcome. Calculating and reporting optimized metric result for data.5. [Root cause analysis] Finding root cause analytically or intuitively why algorithms did not perform well for certain data. What more is required to improve metric further over the data.6. [Coding language / framework experience]:- Any DL , ML, framework such as tensorflow, keras, pytorch, Scikit etc. Coding language such as python, R, matlab etc.
- 1. [SW Application Integration & Deployment] Experience in developing AI/ML base application and deploying in business domain. Experience in application development languages (any one) such as Python (Django, Plotly), Java, C sharp, C++, etc.
- Secondary Skills:- SW application development experience
To apply: https://sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Samsung_Careers/job/SSIR-Goldstone-Bangalore-India/Data-Science—Analytics—-SESG-Team_R57397-2
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.