Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 applications accepted for the post of Software Development Engineer.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. They are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
Who Can Apply?
Candidates should be able to demonstrate deep competency in most or all of the requirements listed below:
- Preferred qualifications BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
- Proficiency in any one of these programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, GO etc.
- Hands-on on any relational database eg. MySql, Postgres etc.
- Familiarity with web API calls.
- Experience operating and supporting large-scale Internet hosted applications.
- Experience deploying large-scale Internet hosted applications including deployment automation concepts.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills focused on optimization along with solution.
- Worked as full stack engineer is a plus.
- Hands on system administration experience in Linux-based platforms, storage systems(SAN and NAS), load balancers and virtualized environments (VMware, Amazon AWS).
- Demonstrable technology experience with administration of Mongo Database. Familiarity with basic Oracle concepts is a plus.
- Experience with networking concepts, protocols and technologies
- Experience with custom tool development, research of tools and deployment of solutions in support of internet hosted applications and environments
- Strong experience with designing, deploying and maintaining monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
- Familiarity with hosted application service provider environments, including remote administration of servers and devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent information management practices, such as thorough documentation, usage of wikis, blogs and other collaboration tools
- Familiarity with service delivery and project management principles
The following requirements are not strictly required, but are preferred:
- Experience supporting large-scale SaaS based applications and databases
- Experience creating and maintaining automated server deployment scripts using tools such as Chef or Puppet
- Familiarity with agile software development processes including software build sand source code control
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
How To Apply?
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for the post of Software Development Engineer offered by Adobe by clicking on Apply Now!
For more details you are advised to go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.