Forbes is seeking Intern-Data Research. Its Advisor Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates of any batch for its Drive process, Bachelors with Any Degree Candidates can apply for their Drive process.
Forbes is an American business magazine founded by B.C. Forbes in 1917 and owned by Hong Kong-based investment group Integrated Whale Media Investments since 2014. Its chairperson and editor-in-chief is Steve Forbes, and its CEO is Mike Federle. It is based in Jersey City, New Jersey. Competitors in the national business magazine category include Fortune and Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Data Research: Graduates from BCA/MCA/BSc & BE/B.Tech in Computer Science.
- Strong proficiency in Python and experience with the web framework Django.
- Proficiency with front-end technologies: Reactjs, HTML, and CSS.
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of RESTful API development and integration.
- Understanding web development principles, including responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Comfortable with autonomy and ability to work independently.
- Collaborate with the other members of the Data Research Engineering Team to design, develop, and maintain web applications with a focus on both the front-end and back-end components.
- Implement and enhance features for web applications using Python and Django for server-side development.
- Develop RESTful APIs and integrate them with front-end components to ensure seamless data exchange and functionality.
- Create and maintain efficient and reusable code for both the back-end and front-end components of the application.
- Design and implement responsive and user-friendly interfaces using React, HTML and CSS.
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure the application functions correctly across different browsers and platforms.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and performance.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends to contribute innovative ideas for application enhancements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application defects and issues reported.
To Apply for the Intern-Data Research: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3779121039/
Also visit: www.noticedash.com
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.