Tata Trusts began with the work of Jamsetji Tata, the founder of Tata Group. The trust aims to provide a sustainable future for millions of a nation that holds the world’s second largest population. Jamsetji Tata introduced apprentice system of work, creches and primary classes for children of women and mill workers. He included benefits of different types of funds for his staff.
This scholarship notification continues to lives on his dream of a sustainable education venture for his country.
- Students should be attending college/schools in Mumbai.
- A pass certificate is required.
- Only two children from a family are eligible to apply.
- Application containing information on family background.
- Marksheet for 2021-2022.
- Family income proof(either latest play slip or employer letter).
- Fee receipts for 2022-2023.
To learn more, visit: https://www.tatatrusts.org/our-work/individual-grants-programme/education-grants
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.