Nokia Corporation is a multinational Information Technology and consumer electronics Finnish company. Headquartered in Espo Finland, the company has been popular for mobile phone technology, often referred to as a national pride by Finns.
This job post is based on Nokia’s notification seeking a candidate for a software role.
Qualification: Bachelor or above Engineering graduate in telecommunication, electronic engineering, computer science, or related major preferred.
- Good knowledge of embedded Linus and the OpenWRT system.
- Good knowledge of software architecture design.
- Competent in the programming languages C/C++ and Script.
- Preferrable to have experience with embedded Linux OS and ARM/MIPS architecture.
- Layer 2/3 date forward development experience.
- Experience in the CPU bring-up sequence, and peripheral device driver development such as serial port, I2C, SPI, MDIO, PCI-e, Serdes, PON MAC, NAND flash and ethernet PHY.
- Experience in IOT framework and specification is preferred.
- Fluency in technical writing and communication skills.
Along with the product manager and the product architecture, you are accountable for customer specification and requirement analysis.
Liable for software implementation and design in accordance with product and technical specifications.
Development of embedded Linux software for the ONT/CPE platform’s bootloader, system startup, and Linux device driver.
Create and maintain the test software needed for factory production validation.
Continuous architecture evolution and software module refactoring.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.