About the Program
Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/GENERAL/EBC Communities 2021-22, Odisha is an opportunity offered to General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC students. Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive variable awards.
To be eligible, a candidate must –
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha State
- Belong to General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination for different categories of merit scholarships
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.Benefits
Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive up variable awards.
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.Documents
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- College Id Card of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Registration Link’ and accept the terms and conditions.
Step 3: Enter the ‘Aadhaar Number’ and verify.
Step 4: After successful registration, log in with valid credentials.
Step 5: Provide all necessary details like personal, academic eligibility and bank information and click on the ‘Save’ button to draft the information or click on the ‘Next’ to save and proceed with the scholarship form.
Step 6: Upload the relevant documents and submit the application form.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.