Deloitte One Young India World Scholarship aims to aid 5 outstanding students to attend the programme in Belfast. Deloitte is the largest professional service network in terms of employees and is called one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Through strategic initiatives, WorldClass and WorldClimate, Deloitte is respectively committed to expanding opportunities for 100 million people globally by 2030, as well as addressing climate change, both within our organisation and beyond.
The summit will be held on 2nd-5th October, 2023.
Eligibilty: The candidate should be within 18-30 years of age. Nationals of all countries may apply but project must be based on where Deloitte has its presence. The candidate should show leadership qualities and should be determined to deliver positive change in the society. He/she should have a track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address climate change problems.
Last date to apply: 31/1/23
Benefit of the scholarship:
*Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast
* Travel restrictions permitting
* Hotel accommodation in a private room between 1 and 5 (inclusive) October, 2023
* The cost of travel to and from Belfast (economy class)
* Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit)
* Ground transportation between Summit venues
* Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
To apply, visit: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/scholarships/deloitte/2023
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.