Reliance Foundation and Vital Voices have partnered to launch a new initiative for women entrepreneurs in the social sector. The initiative, called WomenLeadIndia Fellowship, aims to be a system of support for women leaders in India, said a statement from Reliance Foundation. As part of the program, 50 women fellows will be selected from across India for the 10-month fully funded fellowship, including virtual and in person training.
Women from Which Sector Can Apply for Reliance Foundation Fellowship?
WomenLeadIndia aims to strengthen the leadership capacity of female catalysts of social change in any of the following sectors:
- Rural Transformation: Developing holistic, sustainable solutions to address the main development concerns of rural communities, such as economic empowerment, nutrition security, water security, ecology, governance capacity of local organisations, and women’s empowerment.
- Education: Addressing inequalities in access to Early Childhood Care and Education, primary, secondary, and higher education across income, gender, social group and geography; improving quality of educational services imparted across all levels; and developing or strengthening educational institutions.
- Sports for Development: Building character and leadership skills among the youth in India by using sports as a medium to encourage lifelong learning and by also expanding access to sports in rural and marginalised communities.
- Arts, Culture and Heritage: Preserving and promoting India’s art, culture, and heritage; advancing the knowledge of Indian arts, culture, and heritage domestically and globally; sustaining and making art and culture relevant to the younger generation.
Important Details of the Reliance Foundation Fellowship
The WomenLead India fellows will be mentored in one of the following tracks based on their prior experience:
- Economic empowerment and entrepreneurs.
- Social sector leaders.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.