Accenture Careers Recruitment for PWD Engineering (ASE): It is great opportunity for applicants, who are looking for Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE) in Multiple location.
Interested applicants can apply for the recruitment drive of Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE) and register through the given below link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process of Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE) details are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of Accenture Recruitment Drive such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE) opening in Multiple location.
Job Summary of Accenture Jobs & Careers Hiring for PWD Engineering (ASE):
Name of Company: Accenture
Profile: PWD Engineering (ASE)
Accenture PWD Engineering (ASE) Recruitment Drive-Details:
- PWD candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Post Cognitive and technical assessment, coding assessment will commence immediately. You are advised to remain seated and participate in Coding assessment
Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post completing the cognitive and technical assessment.
Candidates who fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.,
Assessment #2: Coding assessmentThe duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment 9 Optional)The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment communication assessment will assess you on the below-mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Seekajob platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither have we authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply Accenture Recruitment Drive for the role of PWD Engineering (ASE)?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Accenture Job & Careers & for More Details: Click Here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.