Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues. Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies, and resolution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, E&TC or relevant stream, masters in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.