Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The team contributes to the development, configuration, and maintenance of the platform microservices. This is achieved through Consul (Services Discovery), RabbitMQ (Distributed messaging), and Hashicorp vault (Secure Secret Storage).
We are currently looking for an exceptional and highly motivated Automation Engineer with knowledge of Python/Shell scripts, and hands-on experience on the microservices platform including service discovery, distributed messaging, and secure storage.
Years of experience: 0-2 years
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/IT ) in engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
Tech Skill Requirements:
– Must have strong good programming skills on python and shell scripting
– Must have experience on UNIX platforms.
– Proficiency in automating manual tasks using any automation framework.
– Good design skills with knowledge of design patterns
Soft Skill Requirements:
– A very Good team player
– Strong communication skills, written and verbal
– Highly self-motivated. Willingness to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
– Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
– Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
– Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Referral Payment Plan
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.