General Summary: Candidate will be responsible for automating deployment of Data platforms on Azure Cloud. Candidate will have the opportunity to lead the paradigm shift for developing shared services frameworks to automate infrastructure deployment and implement DevOps, CI/CD pipelines for Data products.
This position will be responsible for….
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, and 6 months of overall IT Experience and fresh trained graduate on the below skills.
- Have basic knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD, Environment build automation with Terraform.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as: Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python and REST APIs)
- Knowledge on DevOps stack along with API’s (IBM API/Azure API), Micro services, Containers technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform.
- Implement DevOps, CI/CD solution for Cloud using Cloud native technologies: Azure DevOps, Github, GitHub Actions
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.