Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23 is an initiative of Panasonic to provide financial assistance to students coming from low income families and help them to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship, students getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at one of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) will be provided with a financial assistance of INR 42,500 per year for 4 years to cover their tuition fees.
As a socially responsible corporate, Panasonic strives to work towards the inclusive growth and development of the society. In line with this objective, the company has initiated this scholarship program to identify and recognize talented youth who are the potential future leaders of the country. Initiated in 2009, this scholarship is aimed at providing equal opportunity and access to education to underprivileged students.
* Students getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at one of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) in 2022-23 are eligible.
* Must have cleared their Class 12 examination or are awaiting final results.
* Must have scored more than 75% marks in Class 12.
* Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
* Open for students from pan India.
* Only candidates from 2022-2023 batch are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Students must be having admission letter and first-semester fee receipt to be eligible for this scholarship.
For more details and online application please refer the Official Publihser
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.