NHAI invites application for 8 internship opportunities. Check Detail here.
NHAI is offering internship for students pursuing Graduation in Civil Engineering on the ongoing projects of National Highways under the Jurisdiction of NHAI RO Hyderabad.
Responsibilities of Inter:
- Conduct field visits, regularly monitor, understand & analyze the Progress of the on-going works(Development Phase, Construction Phase),works with respect to Land Acquisition, Utility Shifting, Contract Management etc.
- Interns are also expected to contribute in the functioning of NHAI by way of their inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, papers, research through data collected during field visits and also submit briefings on the contract documents
Relevant Skills Required:
- Students pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation(currently in final year)or freshly Graduates(Graduation certificate issued after 15.08.2020)in Civil Engineering from AICTE affiliated Institutions or any recognized University or Institution within India.
- Should have obtained overall 70percent marks or equivalent grade in all the semester examinations and no backlogs or reappears of any subjects.
Full time Duration: 2 Months
Stipend: Rs.5000/month Last Date to Apply: 22 November 2021
Location: Khammam, Mancherial and Sangareddy, Telangana.
Number of Openings: 8
Who Can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E.
- and specialization from
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the AICTE Internship portal.
For more details you are advised to go through the official notification.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.