NCBS Life Sciences Scientific Officer C Job With Rs. 78,500/- pm Pay. MSc Life Sciences Scientific Officer C (Office of Research Integrity) job opening.
Advt No.4/2022 – Appointment of a Scientific Officer C (Office of Research Integrity) on Contract basis
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, is looking for filling up of a post of Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Office of Research Integrity) on contract basis:
Essential Qualification & Experience –
- Master’s degree in Life Science (with an aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university/institute in relevant subject/discipline.
- Two (2) years of experience with scientific data collection and its reporting, strong analytical and written communication skills are essential.
Desirable qualification and experience –
- The applicant should have a consistent track record of research output, first-hand knowledge of modern biological techniques and approaches, and experience with current methodologies used for gathering and processing data in research laboratories.
- PhD in biological sciences with experience in digital data handling.
Key responsibilities of the selected candidate –
The incumbent will work closely with institute leadership to contribute to the following key roles:
- Develop and implement periodic training modules for the institute research community on the appropriate handling and presentation of research data sets.
- Assist in the development of methods for curating and archiving research data.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure that research communications from its laboratories meet the highest level of ethical standards in line with institutional policies.
- Assist in the investigation of any deviation from institutional policies on ethical standards of research practice.
No. of position – 1
Age limit – Maximum 28 years (as of 1.1.2022)
Payscale – Consolidated salary of Rs. 78,500/- per month (equivalent to Pay Level 10 – Stage 1)
The Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications – 16th March 2022.
- The appointment to the above posts shall be made on a contract basis initially for a period of six (6) months from the date of joining. The tenure may be extended for another six (6) months depending upon the performance & requirement.
- The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for consideration for recruitment. The Selection process shall involve the Written Test/Preliminary Interview. The final interview shall be conducted only for those candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test/Preliminary interview. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed age should not exceed as of January 01, 2022, for the above post.
- Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant TIFR rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
- Incomplete applications and online applications without uploading the supporting documents in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificate along with pay drawn, etc. shall not be considered.
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per extant TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Administration & Finance, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 latest by 16th March 2022.
Prescribed format for an offline application can be downloaded here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/pdf/job_application.pdf
For complete notification visit: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/online/42022/54236
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticedash.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.